NCFM CERTIFICATION FOR TECHNICAL ANALYSIS MODULE
What is Basic Technical analysis is all about?
It is a discipline for forecasting the direction of future price of the tradable instruments like stock, commodity, currency etc. It is a methodology that provides buy and sell decisions using market statistics. It is done primarily through the use of charts, study of past market data like price, volume, and open interest and other market statistics. The trader analyses and uses price and volume charts and other technical indicators in an attempt to make trading decisions and predict price movements. The strength of technical analysis is its adaptability to any trading medium and time dimension. There is no area of trading in either stocks, commodities, currency or futures where these principles do not apply.
Trading in stock market is very risky and tricky if any individual will trade without learning about the market, but this course provides you in depth knowledge that will introduce you to the all terminology of price chart and will prepare you for Intraday and Positional trading for all the segments. The person will be well equipped to analyze the trend in which the market is moving. This course is designed in such a manner that any one anyone can grasp the content and achieve higher accuracy in their trade and able to generate handsome return.
After completion of the course , an individual will be a confident trader who can generate highly accurate trading calls for himself and others with a proper stop loss and target. The syllabus covers all the topics with live practical examples, interactive sessions and practical classes and will make you ride on the path of financial independence. Trading provides full freedom to the trader to take decisions, manage resources and be his own boss. This is all in one job and the course prepares you to be on the top and take first mover advantage so as to exploit the opportunities to the fullest .It is specifically designed for the identification, evaluation, and prioritization of risks and will allow the trader to use resources rationally so as to minimize the unfortunate events and maximize the realization of opportunities. Moreover the contents of the course covers all the topics for NSE (National Stock Exchange) Technical Analyst Exam and makes every student capable of cracking it.
Anybody (Retail Traders,New Investors ,Students , Researchers , Financial Service Professionals or any Technical Analysis and want to enhance his/her knowledge,overall productivity or want to build their career in this market are welcome.As not only we provide theoretical knowledge, but also practical application, mentoring and training guidance, to help each student achieve their goals for investing or trading.
Get Our Featured Service
Introduction To Technical Analysis
- What is technical analysis?
- Price discounts everything
- Price movements are not totally random
- Technical Analysis: the basic assumption
- Strengths and weakness of technical analysis
Importance of technical analysis
Weaknesses of technical analysis
- The charts
- Candlestick analysis
- One candle pattern
Shooting star and inverted hammer
- Two candle pattern
- Three candle pattern
- What are support and resistance lines?
Support & Resistance
Why do support and resistance lines occurs?
Support and resistance zone
Change of support to resistance and vice versa
Why are support and resistance lines important?
- Head and shoulders
Head and shoulders top reversal
Inverted head and shoulders
Head and shoulders bottom
- Double top and double bottom
Rounded top and bottom
- Gap theory
Major Indicators & Oscillators
- What does a technical indicator offer?
- Why use indicator?
- Tips for using indicators
- Types of indicators
- Simple moving average
- Exponential moving average
- Which is better?
- Trend following indicator
- When to use?
- Moving average settings
- Uses of moving average
- Signals - moving average price crossover
- Signals - multiple moving averages
- Relative strength index
- What is momentum?
- Applications of RSI
- Overbought and oversold
- William %R
- Real life problems in use of RSI
- Advanced concepts
- Moving average convergence/divergence(MACD)
- What is the macd and how is it calculated
- MACD beneﬁts
- Uses of MACD
- Money Flow Index
- Bollinger Bands
- Using multiple indicators for trading signals
- Price sensitive techniques
- Volume sensitive techniques
- Composite methods
- How to use tool kit of trading techniques
- Trading market tool kit applications
- Bull market tool kit application
- Bear market tool kit application
- Trading market changing to bull market tool kit application
- Trading market changing to bear market tool kit application
- Bull market changing to trading market tool kit application
- Bear market changing to trading market tool kit application
- Day trading
Advantages of day trading
Risks associated with risk trading
Strategies for day trading
Momentum trading strategies
Dow Theory and Elliott Wave Theory
- Principles of Dow Theory
- Signiﬁcance of Dow Theory
- Problems with Dow Theory
- Elliot Wave
Trading psychology and risk management
- Risk Management
Components of risk management
Stop loss,Analyze reward risk ratio
Trail stop loss,Booking Proﬁt & uses of stop loss
qualities of successful traders,golden rules of traders & do’s and don’ts in trading
- Rules to stop losing money
- Choosing the right market to trade
Importance of discipline in trading